The Star Alliance Lounge Sao Paulo at Guarulhos International Airport welcomes guests to enjoy their pre-flight experience with Brazilian hospitality in elegant and well-appointed surroundings.
The lounge can be found at Terminal 3 on the Mezzanine level above the duty free shopping area. This level is accessible by escalators and elevators after the passport check point.
Star Alliance First Class, Business Class, Gold status holders and eligible paid lounge members are welcome to use this lounge in conjunction with their Star Alliance flight departing from this airport.
This lounge accommodates over 295 guests in a variety of unique Brazilian inspired settings featuring designer furniture from some of Brazil’s most talented furniture designers. The lounges privileged location overlooks the atrium and airfield beyond. In addition guests will find a well-equipped café area serving complimentary light hot and cold refreshments.
For those looking to work, a dedicated business center is available along with numerous power and USB outlets throughout the lounges. In addition wireless printing and fast Wi-Fi internet make getting jobs done easy.
Four fully appointed shower suites are available to those looking to freshen up.
- Sunday - 11:00 am - 05:00 am
- Monday - 11:00 am - 05:00 am
- Tuesday - 12:00 noon - 05:00 am
- Wednesday - 12:00 noon - 05:00 am
- Thursday - 11:00 am - 05:00 am
- Friday - 12:00 noon - 05:00 am
- Saturday - 11:00 am - 05:00 am
Seating for over 295 guests over 1350sqm
- A variety of comfortable seating areas
- Convenient power and USB outlets
- Fast, free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Wireless printing and local telephone calls
- Complimentary hot and cold food and beverages
- Complimentary bar
- 4 Showers suites and restroom facilities
- Selection of local and international newspapers and magazines
- Flight information displays
- Fully accessible to disabled travelers
- Television area international news and sports channels
- No smoking lounge